21/05/2015

Scrap & Craft GDT Challenge Card ~ Spring Flowers

Good morning lovely Crafter's
This is my 3rd Guest Designer Card for
The new challenge starts today and the theme is
Colours of Spring






I hope you will join in this great challenge at
Scrap & Craft  Blog
There's a fabulous prize 
 this beautiful set of Heart Painted papers to be won
aren't they gorgeous, they are so beautiful to work with


On my card above I used from the Scrap & Craft Shop
Studio 75 Rosalie in the garden 12" x 12" papers
Laser cut chipboard Hearts
Lemoncraft forget me not badges
and beautiful Lemoncraft Flowers

Have fun making those Spring Colour cards & projects
and have a great day

Hugs

13 comments:

Barbara said...

Such an absolutely stunning card....really love it!
Barbara xx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,lovely details.xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Teresa! Love these papers...
x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card Ginny x

Unknown said...

Hi Teresa what a stunning card I love the design.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}

marilynwillauer said...

Gorgeous card!

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning a fabulous card and box the sentiment and design are delightful love and hugs Carole x

Mojca said...

Waw such elegant card Teresa! hugs! Mojca

Alison59 said...

Hi Teresa, I'm back!! Another stunning creation :-)

coops said...

so stunning teresa.gorgeous pretty details and colours and i love the beautiful verse ;D

xx coops xx

MinnaL said...

You make such a beautiful cards with just a "bit of paper, lace and some flowers". I love your designs, so gorgeous :D

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card!!!

Carole Pollard said...

So beautiful love the papers and fabulous flowers its all so gorgeous love and hugs Carole x