01/10/2014

A Vintage Christmas Card for the Creative Inspirations Challenge

Good morning Crafters, 
I am so pleased to be Guest Designer on

blog today, their first challenge of the month is to use lace
here's my card





I used the pretty lace from The Ribbon Girl
called 'Gertrude' along with the Chrysanthemums, blue roses, blue twine, berries and silver jingle bells.
Why not hop on over to CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS and check out the gorgeous DT work for inspiration, choose your lovely lace and join in this nice easy challenge. 
Have a super day
hugs

12 comments:

~@ngie~ said...

absolutely beautiful darl :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fantastic card Teresa
love it
hugs Tamara

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous hun :) xxx

Sandra H said...

Awww Teresa what a beautiful image as always your so creative with your projects and this is yet another one of them x

heidy said...

Gorgeous as always Teresa!!
XXX Heidy

Alison59 said...

Stunning Teresa :-)

Eve said...

WOW! OMG! GOSH! AMAZING!
This card is truly stunning Teresa you are super talented.

I love that image- I wonder where it's from?
xx

coops said...

oh wow love this teresa.really stunning detailing and colours and the scenic image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Gina's Cards said...

I totally love this Teresa! Christmas cards are my favourtie type of card to make. I love the snowy scene and your wonderful design and embellishments.
Hugs
Gina x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I LOVE this Teresa. That image is beautiful and so is your card in all it's fabulous special little touches. Hugs, Wends x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Absolutely stunning, I love everything about this perfect creation!
Rebecca.