14/10/2012

Joanna Sheen ~ Autumn Breeze Challenge


Good morning to you dear Crafters,
 busy day here again today, 3 DT posts to blog so I better get crackin' on
First up it's ...
A new Challenge starting over at Joanna Sheen today and we're making 
'Autumn Breeze' cards 
I received this beautiful stamp by GIORDANO called Bird & branch which I've painted in distress reinkers and I've added leafy ribbon and glitter leaves from Michaels
~~~~~~~~~~~~

We hope you will come and join us over at the Joanna Sheen blog, the DT have made some super cards again this week for your inspiration, also don't forget to see if you are the winner of last weeks £15 Joanna Sheen prize
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for stopping by and welcome to my new followers who have joined me 
I appreciate it thank you :o)
See you again shortly, 
hugs

12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful autumn creation beautiful stamp and great colouring hugs Ginny ♥

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Teresa and WOW l love this stamp x Susan x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card. I love the image and fabulous autumnal colours.
Lorraine x

rachel said...

beautiful card Teresa - lovely! Hugs Rachel xx

Sue said...

You know how much I love this card Teresa! The image is gorgeous and coloured so beautifully

Hugs Sue

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

So pretty Teresa, love the glittery leaves too x

downrightcrafty said...

loved the colours on this one such a gorgeous image and lovely warm colouring and presentation
Hugs Kate xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

Wonderful Autumn creation, beautiful stamp and I love the colours. Marlene

annesyme said...

Beautiful card Teresa a bit different from usual but still your same attention to detail.
Anne x

coops said...

so stunning teresa.i really love the gorgeous image and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

What a lovely choice of challenge for this time as Autumn is approaching and your card Teresa is gorgeous! x

Ellen Taylor said...

Amazing coloring on your FABBY image! Love the color palette! tfs