18/09/2012

Tilda with Summer flower

Hello there dear crafters,
I've got the house to myself today, house work was all done nice and early,
 so it's a crafting day for me today :o)
but first I'm adding this Tilda with Summer flower card for a few challenges.
I think I'm getting the hang of painting the grass now, well a bit better anyhow :o)
below  a removable tag in a kraft pocket


and below I made a little extra tag
Shopping list
Pion papers
Button twine & 2 tone roses are The Ribbon Girl
Magnolia vintage tag, bloomy tag and leaf dies
cheesecloth
Sizzix die for envelope pocket
pearls are Kort & Godt
ribbon from Live & love crafts
carnations, asters, filgree corner & rose buds are WOC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Challenges
The Ribbon Girl ~ Pink & Green
Magnolia-licious ~ photo inspiration (pink, cream, green and brown) 
Crafts and me ~ In the pink
Divas by design ~ card for a child
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And now I'm off to spend an hour blog hopping before I start my crafting
see you later.
*hugs*

21 comments:

Viv said...

Gorgeous as ever Teresa!

Laine said...

Hi Teresa, I love to look at your cards. They are stunning, elegant and delightful. This is charming. I love the colour choice and all of the design details.
Hugs
Laine
X

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Teresa,
I love this card and tag, so pretty, and your grass looks superb!
I've given up with DI's going back to Copics again!!
Have a lovely day,
Mel. xxx

ALI said...

This is just beautiful!

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hi Teresa,

Your grass is fab.. I have attempted colouring with distress inks this morning and am quite impress at myfirst attempt.. Looking forward to having another go later..

This is another pretty card. Love the dies you use and the colours on this one are so soft. Lovely..

Enjoy your crafting afternoon.Have fun.

Hugs Kelly

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Hi Tersa this is a beautiful Tilda love the pinks smashing grass. just back from the groomers with Macy she looks gorgeous hugs Ginny ♥

Sandra H said...

Hi Teresa, So pretty is this l love all the titching around the edges and the tilda so beautifully present all all the gorgeous embellis x

Doreen said...

Hi Teresa, your card is gorgeous. Love the tag and the soft papers...love the PION design papers so much.
Fabby layout as well.
Big hugs
Doreen xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Teresa, I like the sweet Tilda, the soft colours and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Lisa xx said...

such a pretty card Teresa, isnt she a little sweetie xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Oh wow Teresa this is just gorgeous, love the tag pocket and the grass is fab! I have got some more Pion papers but I still cannot bring myself to use them, perhaps when I have more time to craft x

Sue said...

This is so beautiful Teresa. A sweet image and your colouring is fabulous - especially the grass. Such pretty detailing too.

hugs Sue

Rina said...

Just beautiful, as always Teresa! I adore the pull out tag with another Tilda on it~!!

Thanks for joining the Divas this week,
Rina

Marlene Atkinson said...

Stunning as ever. Marlene

Riet said...

Beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.


Hugs Riet.xx

emma mitchell said...

Oh wow super stunning card , love your detail and this beautiful tilda.
Hugs Emma xx

Sharon said...

Absolutely beautiful Teresa. Everything about this card is stunning. Thanks for joining us at Diva's by Design.
Hugs Sharon. x

Lau W said...

Oh wow ! Just love your blog Teresa !!
xxx

Ribbon Girl said...

Gorgeous card Teresa and thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl pink and green challenge. Mary G x

Suzan L said...

Hi Teresa, Your card is so gorgeous! I love all the layers of the beautiful design papers and the soft coloring of Tilda. Thank you for joining the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog Color Challenge. I hope you join us again on Tuesday with one of your beautiful creations.
Hugs,
Suzan

BrossArtAddiction said...

Absolutely stunning and so very pretty and soft! Love all the beautiful details! Had to follow your blog! :)

Hugs,
xx Tracey xx
My Blog