08/03/2011

Whiff of Joy


Good morning dear bloggers, hope its nice and sunny where you are today, its beautiful and bright here just wish it was warmer.
As much as I love this old Whiff of Joy stamp I can't remember for the life of me what its called, if you know please put me out of my misery lol, I do like all my stamps labelled but I bought this one from good old ebay at least a year or so ago and can't remember the name. Anyhoo, I've used Nitwit papers sewn & layered, those beautiful new parisian dies again for the corners, navy pearls, wildorchid roses and a LOTV sentiment. hope you like it, have a good day everyone. Hugs Teresa xx
I'd like to enter this one into the following challenges;
1) Sketch & stash ~ Sketch & something neglected (stamp) something new (parisian dies)

11 comments:

Mau xx said...

Morning Teresa, The stamp is "Melinda Blowing Kisses
Your card is gorgeous love the detail good luck with the challenge xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Lovely soft colours and another stunning card Teresa hugs Ginny

♥Gemma♥ said...

Morning hunni

Its stunning, love those yummy papers and good luck with the challenge!!
hugs and xxx

Elizabeth said...

Morning Teresa, lovely card, I really like the combination of papers and the pastel colours - the image is very pretty too. I have a stamp or two with no name because I've forgotten and if I use them I always have to search the Internet in the hope of finding the name :( I should write it down at the time I know :) Elizabeth x

Lizzy said...

Stunning card Teresa...luv the iamge & lush colours.

Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Stash ...good luck!

xx Lizzy xx :)

Bonnie Weiss said...

Love the navy accents you have used. It really pulls the card together.

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card Teresa. Lovely pastel colours with a dash of dark colour. Lovely image too.
Kathleen x

Judy said...

Gorgeous! Love everything about it! Hugs, Judy x

~@ngie~ said...

awwww this is gorgeous darl... I love the image too & yayyyyy my fave colours ;o)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good luck 8o)

xXx Angie xXx

coops said...

beautiful card teresa.this image is so gorgeous and i love your pretty colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Julie said...

Beautiful card Teresa! Lovely papers and gorgeous embellies!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash this time around, Juliexx